Are you licensed?

Yes, we are a licensed agency under the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia. 


Can you be trusted?

Since our inception in 2009, we have successfully served citizens of multiple nationalities who have different needs in mind to obtain their Malaysia My Second Home Visa. With 5 years of experience, we are currently one of the top MM2H agents in Malaysia.


What do your services cover? Does it end after an application is made?

At Aubella, we strive to deliver the best in welcoming you to your second home. Our services are holistic. It includes pre-application, application and post-immigration.



How long does the process take?

It takes time to apply for a visa. Forms, documents and applications are to be filled up and compiled. Once they are all successfully submitted, it takes around 6 months to process.


How soon do I need to move in to Malaysia after getting a visa?



When can I withdraw my fixed deposit?

After a period of one year, the participant may withdraw part of his/her fixed deposit for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes OR when she/he decided to terminate her stay in Malaysia by first informing the Ministry of Tourism of his/her intentions. Those below 50 must maintain a minimum RM 150,000 at all times. Those 50 and above must maintain a minimum of RM 100,000.


What is my liability for tax in Malaysia?

All income earned form Malaysia sources will be liable to taxation according to the tax laws of the country. 5% capital gains tax applies to money earned on the sale of property. There is no inheritance tax in Malaysia.


Is the interest on the fixed deposit taxable?

There is no tax on the interest from the Fixed Deposit’s which are placed for under RM 100,000. For this reason the banks will usually split your Fixed Deposit into placements which are individually less than that amount.


Property Purchase

Do I have to buy a property if I am approved?

The programme does not require any property purchase. According to research by The Expat Magazine, around 15 percent of applicants who move here choose to rent properties or stay in serviced apartments.


Must foreigners buy new Malaysia property only, such as from developers, or can they purchase any property, such as from individual owners (second hand or third hand property)?

Participants can purchase any type of housing properties provided that it has been issued with CF (Certificate of Fitness).


If I purchase a house for over 1 million ringgit, must I still place a fixed deposit?

New applicants who have purchased a house for over one million are not exempt from the fixed deposit, however they are eligible to place a lower fixed deposit of RM 100,000 (for those 50 and above) and RM 150,000 (for those below 50).


Car Incentive

Is a participant who buys a second hand car eligible for tax exemptions?

If you want to buy a car free of taxes in Malaysia then it has to be a new car. If you wish to import your own car from overseas then you must have owned it for at least 6 months before you applied for the visa.


When I sell my car do I have to pay tax?

The purchaser of the car will be liable to tax when he/she buys the car. This will be based upon the current market value of the car


Here are only snippets of all the questions. Log in to view more.

You may also contact us directy.